It’s the day we’ve all been waiting for since we out grew the school yard decades ago. It’s that popular, upside the face, take no prisoners game of Dodge Ball. Yep. It’s back. Come play our version, dubbed BREWBALL, at the Brewpub yard every Friday!
– We will be randomly selecting team captains, who will then pick their teams. That’s right! Old school playground style. There’s one catch. The last player to be selected by each captain, will become the captains for the following round.
– This is an adult league and everyone must be 21 years old to participate. Note: We will host some kid friendly games with kid friendly balls once the warm weather returns.
– Games will be held weekly. Please arrive early to “warm up” and be prepared to get dirty. Our field can get muddy during and after rain events.
– You must wear closed toed shoes. No flip flops, river shoes, etc.
– We have plenty of regulation dodge balls (not the politically correct foam ones). For all you pros out there, we are sure you are excited about bringing your own, but we will only allow our regulation balls to be used.