Covid-19 Requirements for "Unto These Hills" Audience Members
We are so happy to be open for the 2021 season and that you have decided to spend your evening at Mountainside Theatre seeing our production of “Unto These Hills.” Please adhere to our safety measures in order to keep our staff, cast, crew and audience safe. Please remember to practice the three W’s = Wash your hands, Wait six feet apart and Wear your face covering. Enjoy the show!
All patrons are required to wear face masks at all times after exiting their vehicles and may remove PPE only when actively eating or drinking in their seats.
All patrons are required to wear face masks any time they are not in their seats. This includes visiting the concession area, retail area and the restrooms.
All patrons are required to wear face masks any time they are not actively eating or drinking which must be done within their seating area.
All patrons are required to social distance any time they are outside of their seats.
Patrons refusing to adhere to Covid safety rules will be asked to leave the theatre without a refund.
All patrons will take part in a health check/temperature screening upon arrival at the venue.
Patrons should perform a pre-screen health check prior to arrival at the theatre.
- Health check/Temperature Screening
- Are you experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms, if so our box office agents will be happy to reschedule you for another night.
- Any individual with a temperature at or above 100.4* will be refused entry to the venue
- Box Office staff will work with the individual patron to reschedule.
- Patrons will be seated in a physically distance seating plan.
- Patrons will be encouraged to stay within their seats and out of aisles.
- Retail and concession stands will be open at 7:00 PM and remain open through intermission. After intermission the retail and concession stands will close.
- Due to Covid 19 our concession stand will only serve prepackaged food, popcorn, bottled drinks, coffee and hot chocolate this season.
- Venue Cleaning/Sanitization
- High touch areas are disinfected using XForce Covid 19 Disinfectant daily.